[C38] Binding Halyards/Masthead

Russ and Karleen Duff avantura at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 09:52:41 EDT 2008

Thanks for the replies.  The only thing I see that is a problem is that the
halyards aren't just difficult to move, they WON'T move. Actually, the main
halyard will move a few feet if I use the winch, but then it takes all my
weight to pull it down, and the jib halyard won't move at all. Does this
shed any light on things?

Sincerely,
Russ Duff
Catalina 38, Hull #112