[C38] Thank You

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Jul 28 11:28:23 EDT 2008

Thanks to everyone that responded with answers and pics from my last
couple of posts.  I have just returned from 10 days and 500 miles, will
post pics later, but wanted to thank you all for the replys.   I got so
many compliments on the boat during the trip its hard to remember them
all, but two stick out,  one was from a J42 as we overtook him in light
air and his comment to us: "Thats a nice boat!",  and the second from a
young 20ish cutie sailing her laser past us while we were waiting for a
bridge opening and she said "You're boat is beautiful".   Again, thanks
everyone for the help on the prior posts.

Steve
Peregrine #312