[C38] Barkley Sound

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Jul 29 02:44:51 EDT 2008

I posted some pics and a short narrative of our trip to Barkley on my blog for anyone interested, one of the highlights of sailing in the northwest is the amazing landscape and wildlife.  The weather is iffy, the two days motoring home were drizzle, fog and low temps.   On the last leg of our trip home we were fortunate to have left early as small craft warnings went up in the straits about the time we entered Puget Sound.  Another sailboat was lost in straits about five hours after we got underway.  http://peregrine-cat38.blogspot.com/

Steve
Peregrine #312