[C38] Identifying yourself

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 12:46:22 EDT 2008

I benefit amazingly from most of the emails on this list.  Many times,
though, I wonder who is sending the email and also where they keep their
boat.  C38 owners in the southern climates experience different problems
than those in the north, and vice versa.  For example, here in the
Northwest, rain leaks drive us crazy sometimes, but they are probably not a
big problem in southern California.

It would help us if you could identify yourself, how old your C38 is(there
were changes along the way), and where you sail when you submit an email.
Thanks and keep up the interesting comments.

Phil Gay

C38 S/N 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA