[C38] wind system

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:11:37 EDT 2008

     I am in the process of up dating my wind transmitter. I want to get a Tack Tick T101 because of the wireless system. Does anybody own a Tack Tick system? I am interested in how the wind transmitter mounts on top of the mast. Is the bracket difficult to install?
     West Mareine and Defender sell the T101 for about $1200.00 pluse tax. I found a electronics store in Pa. that sells for less saving me $243.00 (this includes shipping and tax). If anyone wants the address and phone let me know.

    Ken Sutto
                 "Sundancer"