[C38] Solar panel controller

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 11:00:24 EDT 2008

Hi again,

After checking out all the recommended controllers, I found that the
Sunsaver Duo from Morningstar ($162)was the way to go for my needs, so I
wanted to share it with the list.
 I wanted a single controller for both my battery banks. This controller can
will split the charge to 50%-50%, or 90%-10%. If I don't like these
settings, I can just plug it to a laptop and change the settings.
 After one bank has been charged, it  will send the 100% current from the
panels to the battery that is not charged yet. It also has a remote display,
max current of 25 amp, internal blocking diodes.works only in flooded
batteries and has the option for a temp sensor.

http://www.morningstarcorp.com/en/sun-saver-duo

Regards,

Max Soto C38 #198 ESTANCIA Puntarenas, Costa Rica
2008/9/29, Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com: