[C38] (no subject)

phil phil317 at sunflower.com
Sun Dec 14 18:32:02 EST 2008

If all goes well, or even so-so, we're out of here tomorrow for about five weeks in the Bahamas.  The only boat issue remaining is the four month old knot of ground tackle we're hanging on.  Spent two sessions freediving the mess this afternoon and simplified it somewhat.  Since the only spot in Tarpon Basin deep enough for us has a glass smooth bottom, I had to place a bunch of concrete and run my anchors through it.  These we proceded to drag aroud the basin over the last four months.  We'll post some photos when we return.

--
Phil Sweet

Cat38 158 Our Tern
Key Largo, Fl.