[C38] Toe Rail and Good Foul Weather Gear

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Wed Dec 17 16:11:35 EST 2008

Has anyone replaced their toe rails?  If so, where did you find new toe rail
and what was the cost?  Foul Weather Gear, there are ton's of ads out there
but I'm relying on the list for some recommendations.  Monday last we took
Hassle up from Long Beach CA to Marina Del Rey for some bottom work, it was
raining and pretty cold (my fingers got numb on the helm) so I'm looking for
some good recommendations from some of the brothers up north, inland etc.
that sail in very cold and foul weather.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Hassle