[C38] Compass fix in CA

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 28 13:19:55 EST 2008

Hi guys, and gals,

	Max emailed me for the name of the company I used.  It was August 2006
and the company was Wheelhouse compass.  I had the globe replace the
card checked and of course new oil.  Total was 129.  Their name and
contact are:

Wheelhouse Compass (Newport Beach)
2505 W. Coast Hwy., Ste. 102
Newport Beach, CA 92663