[C38] Compass fix in CA

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 24 13:35:04 EST 2008

ritchies have the instructions for 'swinging' (as we Brits say) their
compasses on their website - along with a list of service agents here
http://www.ritchienavigation.com/

Hope that helps.
Keep up the good work Max  and if your ever in the Chesapeake Bay area let
me know and we'll go play.
Mark Turner C38 #80 The Goose, Solomons Island MD