[C38] bilge pumps

eyriepg at comcast.net eyriepg at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 13:29:40 EST 2008

Something that I plan to do is put a small pump with a small hose in my bilge.  This smaller pump would have less water to flow back into the bilge after it stops because of the smaller diameter hose.  The pump that I have now would only come on in emergencies if I elevated the float valve a couple of inches.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA

From: Les <hlhowell at pacbell.net>