[C38] gps transducer

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:20:17 EDT 2008

Hi Kenneth,

The attached drawing is all I have regarding tranducers for the C38. This is
for the speed tranducer.
Estancia is a fin keel model  and has it  located exactly were the drawing
shows. The one for the depth sounder is locates 6" forward of the speed one.
Both are thru hull, but is a very good location. Also, the location after
the water tank (previously mentioned) sounds like a great location for that
kind of transducer.
Hope this helps.

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA