[C38] gps transducer

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 11 18:08:11 EDT 2008

I don't remember the thickness, but my transducer is through=hull type,
and located on centerline in the little deck plate outside the head.  I
think that Max Soto had the layup schedule and that should let you know
or at least be able to approximate the hull thickness.  I think all that
stuff is on the association web pages now.

Regards,