[C38] passage making

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:39:03 EDT 2008

          Mr. L.
          If youremember any more about these people please let me know. Thankyou.
          Regards
           Ken
                "Sundancer"

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:45:07 -0800From: jlaunie at cox.netTo: listserve at catalina38.orgSubject: Re: [C38] passage making
Kenneth,    A few years ago a couple sailed from Hawaii to Japan and then back to the US Mainland. Joe Launie, Macavity, CommodoreKenneth M. Sutto wrote:

        Has anyone on this listserve ever made, or do they know anyone who has ever made a long voyage on their Cat 38? I am not refering to racing but long extended voyages on the Pacific futher than Hawaii, north or south. Perhaps crossing the Atlantic to Europe.         Ken Sutto       "Sundancer"

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.

Checked by AVG.