[C38] Crew Wanted

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Sun Apr 6 15:05:06 EDT 2008

Hello Catalina 38'ers!

My family and I are returned from our 3 month maiden voyage in our newly
acquired Catalina 38, and now I am faced with the task of getting the boat
from Brunswick GA to Montauk NY.

Over the next 4 weeks I am looking to do an ICW and coastal jump grind up
to the Chesapeake, then a straight shot from the Chesapeake to Montauk,
NY.

Anyone interested in doing a little sailing on a fun boat, and helping me
get our boat home, please contact me at (646) 325-8325. Even a day or two
of helping jib my giant drifer up the ICW would be most welcome!

Thanks!

David Ryan
S/V Intemperance
david at dlrfilms.com