[C38] passage making

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:41:44 EDT 2008

        Max, if you remember down the line any more about the 38, please let me know. Thanks
        Regards
               Ken
                   "Sundancer"

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:25:08 -0600From: maxsoto at gmail.comTo: listserve at catalina38.orgSubject: Re: [C38] passage making
Hi Ken,

Three years ago I read about a C38 that just completed a circumnavigation, but I don't remember the name. I'm not sure if it was on a magazine or the forum.

Max SotoC38 #198 ESTANCIAPuntarenas, Costa Rica