[C38] passage making

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 28 19:09:05 EDT 2008

Ken-- you'll find this forum full of all the advice you'll ever need.. www.ybw.com click forums, click liveaboard link. U need to register (it's free) to post.. My forum name is Lizzie B.Whilst not a specifically C38 forum the information there is fully applicable.
My cousin also single hands transatlantic ever year in his old S+S Swan 38 which is very similar in specification and sailing characteristics to our c38's -- just more expensive furniture!!
The boats are more than capable -- just make sure the crew are up to the job :)
mark.