[C38] Crew Wanted

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Mon Apr 7 12:47:37 EDT 2008

The Abacos is no picnic either!

Fortunately we have:

a) A RIB with a 15hp motor; very good for the halyard trick!

b) A Towboat US membership.

Thus armed, my family and I sailed up the ICW from Canaveral to Valona,
and only burned about 10 gallons of fuel, mostly on one crappy NE day. The
rest of the time we flew our 625 square foot drifter; my wife at the helm,
while my eight year old daughter and I jybed the sail and our two year old
marked up the boat with crayons! ("Washable" means mostly washable.)

Let's go sailing!