[C38] Crew Wanted

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 7 13:49:55 EDT 2008

Can't crew for u David, but will be out on The Goose from 22 April to the
end of may.. We are based at www.zahnisers.com at Solomons, Chesapeake Bay--
If you're coming up through the Bay at that sort of time period let us know
and we can keep a look out for each other and maybe takes some fotos of each
other under sail... also the Chesapeake Catalina Yacht Club have a get
together during that period.. You'd be very welcome to join us. You can view
their schedule at www.sailccyc.org

Best Wishes for a pleasant trip and hope to see u on the Bay.
Black Pearl, Dead Calm and Escape are also based on Chesapeake Bay.

Mark Turner #80 The Goose