[C38] masthead wiring

Charles charles at finn.ws
Sat Apr 19 09:31:39 EDT 2008

I am installing the OGM tri-color / anchor (LED) as a replacement to the
anchor light.  The mast is currently mounted on the deck and the boat is
of course still on the hard, which means I cannot reach the wires coming
from the bottom of the mast.  My problem is I just removed the anchor
light and discovered it was actually two bulbs with four wires (it
appears that one is white and three are black, but I am standing tiptoe
at the top of an 8 foot ladder in bright sun).    Is this normal (I am
referring to the wiring and not my mental state:-)?    Why only one white?

Thanks,
Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn #114