[C38] We made it home!

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Fri May 2 12:27:18 EDT 2008

Congratulations on your trip.  Sounds like you had a great time with no
mishaps.  Whilst you were navigating the ICW we were doing the 61st Newport
Beach CA to Ensenada BC Mexico Race.  We took a 4th place in Cruising
Spinnaker and have finally broke last years run of 6th place in everything.
LOL

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Hassle

"The American Indians found out what happens when  you don't control
immigration"

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; WOW-- What a
Ride!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copying,
use, disclosure or distribution of any parts of the contents of this
message/information is prohibited by federal law. Attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the