[C38] water heater

Rich West rw at idea-asylum.com
Sun May 4 12:35:18 EDT 2008

Hi David,

My boat had a Universal M35.  Attached is a picture of the water heater
ports at the front of the engine (without any hoses connected).  One was on
the thermostat housing just below the temperature sensor and the other was
on the fresh water circulating pump.  I don't know if it's similar on the
5424.

Rich, Legacy, #360

  _____