[C38] One of my many projects

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 9 17:47:15 EDT 2008

an old trick for removing plugs is to drill a small hole in the center,
then use a woodscrew in it.  As the wood screw pushes down on the
underlying screw, the plug will be raised from the hole.  When you put
the plugs back in, only use a small amount of varnish to seal the top
edge and the new plug will come out the same way when the time comes.
Never glue the plugs in.

Regards,