[C38] Water pump

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 16 06:56:05 EDT 2008

Hi Mary,
These people should be able to help Charles:
Torrenson Marine, 3003 Lake Shore Drive, Muskegon, MI49441, fone
.231.759.8596 .. If he gives them a call they should be able to solve any
engine related problems. They next day delivered an alternator to us when we
were in Manastee a couple of years back.
Hope the rest of the trip goes well.
Mark Turner. The Goose #80