[C38] Water pump

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 16 23:19:12 EDT 2008

Keeping a little JB Weld on board can help with this kind of
emergency...  It will patch nearly anything.

By the way, for seals on the impeller pumps (raw water intake), a couple
of layers of brown paper bag, soaked with oil will hold it for a few
weeks.  Just cut a couple of layers to fit, wipe them down with oil
until they are filled but not sloppy, then put it back together.  Nearly
as good as new.

Regards,