[C38] Jack Line

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 10 10:39:25 EDT 2008

I run the flat webbing from right forward on the toe rail to right aft level with the wheel. If you come inside the shrouds it gives a clear run for the whole length of the boat.
Don't forget the padeyes at the forward end of the cockpit so that you can clip on before coming on deck and clip of after going below.