[C38] Genoa Tracks

Rich West rw at idea-asylum.com
Fri Jul 11 20:35:06 EDT 2008

The previous owner of my boat eliminated the tracks entirely and just used
blocks through the holes in the toe rail.  I wouldn't want to race like this
but it's great for cruising - eliminating some of the clutter on the deck.
I even have an inner forestay and the sheets for the staysail run the same
way.

Rich West, Legacy, #360