[C38] Ice Box

Kerry Grimes littlebreeze at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 12:36:36 EDT 2008

Steve
I have not done a thing to my ice box.  Ice will only last a day, block
ice will last a day and a half and when I run the engine all day it will
cook the food in the ice box.  I was thinking that the dry box would
make a better ice box because it does not have to compete with the
engine and offers greater access to insulate.

Kerry Grimes
Littlebreeze, 139
San Francisco