[C38] Electrical Panel

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Aug 4 18:18:36 EDT 2008

Kerry,

Thanks I really enjoy them glad I put them in.  I got them directly from
Blue Sea Systems (only because we supply them with all their o-rings and
seals).  Otherwise I am sure you can find them at an outlet in the bay
area.  (try fisheries supply www.fisheriessupply.com as well.    My
folder with the part numbers is on the boat which is in the yard right
now, as soon as I go down Ill look up the numbers for you.  Also they
have a really good website www.Bluesea.com  it takes a little getting
used to navigating how they set up the area with the panels.  But they
are all there.  One suggestion I would make is that if I were to do it
over I would seriously consider the digital display over the analog.  I
chose analog the first time because I liked the way it looked, but it is
not very accurate in displaying the voltage of the batteries as compared
to my GPS.

Steve