[C38] Electrical Panel

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 21:11:31 EDT 2008

HI guys.
Steve's panel looks great, and expensive fore sure!
Another option is to have a panel custom made with the same measures for our
boats. Les Howell did this on Jace.
I saw the panel before installation and it was great. Panel only, so, he had
to add the breakers, but this will just make it less expensive than the blue
seas. Les, hope you can send some pics of the finished proyect.

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica

2008/8/4, Steve Smolinske <SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com>:

> Kerry,
>
> Thanks I really enjoy them glad I put them in.  I got them directly from
> Blue Sea Systems (only because we supply them with all their o-rings and
> seals).  Otherwise I am sure you can find them at an outlet in the bay
> area.  (try fisheries supply www.fisheriessupply.com as well.    My
> folder with the part numbers is on the boat which is in the yard right
> now, as soon as I go down Ill look up the numbers for you.  Also they
> have a really good website www.Bluesea.com  it takes a little getting
> used to navigating how they set up the area with the panels.  But they
> are all there.  One suggestion I would make is that if I were to do it
> over I would seriously consider the digital display over the analog.  I
> chose analog the first time because I liked the way it looked, but it is
> not very accurate in displaying the voltage of the batteries as compared
> to my GPS.
>
> Steve

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA