[C38] Fresh water tank vent

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 12 16:22:18 EDT 2008

hi max.. the goose had exactly the same set up... we overcame it by putting another fresh water filler cap on the other side deck.. we just unlock both and fill the nearest one to the hose until solid water comes out of the other one. The change in pitch of the gurgling also gives a good indication of when the tank is almost full.