[C38] Head Liner Joining to the deck

William Knowles william_k_19810 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 17:19:23 EDT 2008

Steve it is my understanding that the deck is a sandwich with marine ply in between. Water coming out of a hole is not a good thing as it could lead to rot and delimitation. Also keep in mind that the water could be from the chain plate or it could have migrated from somewhere else. Either way you should  try to let the area dry completely before closing it up.
Bill Knowles Flying Goose