[C38] Head Liner Joining to the deck

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:13:13 EDT 2008

Steve,

The voids on the windowas was going to be my suggestion
i noticed the same voids when I removed my windows. A leak on the windows
can pour water on these voids awithout any notice.
now, I'm planig to make a couple of tiny holes under the window frames in
order to detect this problems.
I had the voids, and didn`t fill them up.

regards,
Max Soto C38 #198 ESTANCIA Puntarenas, Costa Rica