[C38] Roller Furler Stuck

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Mon Sep 29 10:00:56 EDT 2008

I just installed  Hood furler .  The company's now called Pompanette (in
Florida). I think  it is a model #350. Since I previously owned a Hood they
sold it to me for 50% off list. About $2K.

The rigger who helped me installed was very pleased .seemed to like it
better than Harken.

Patrick

Blue eyes

San Francisco Bay