[C38] Galley plumbing

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:25:38 EDT 2008

Hi Phil,
Estancia's previous owner installed for the galley salt water pump a thru
hull right next to the engine water intake.
Phil`s vented loop on the head intake will work great. In fact, the vented
loop is a most on every head. If the head fails, it could sink a boat
easily.

Regards,
Max Soto C38 #198 ESTANCIA Puntarenas, Costa Rica