[C38] performance

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 13:36:33 EST 2008

Joe,

     Can't Ken do the same thing with his present prop?  That is..a little
reverse to attain steerage then neutral?   Does another prop do a better
job?  I am obviously a "Wuss" sailor and anything to get the job done ...I
have fairly long mooring lines and let someone walk me out if the prop-walk
is not to my advantage..sometimes it is.

Patrick

P.S.  To determine  prop-walk put engine in reverse and look over the port
then starboard side..which ever way the water's flowing your vessel's
turning the other way.

  _____