[C38] Maybe a C-38

Duff, Russ (R.W.) rduff at visteon.com
Wed Dec 17 10:18:03 EST 2008

We lived aboard our C-38 for almost a year and a half up on Lake Erie in Michigan. There were four of us; my wife, 2 ½ year old son, 4 year old daughter, and myself. Oh yeah, and our two cats. It actually wasn't too bad. I think doing it yourself would be a piece of cake. The only real PIA's were the water and waste tank sizes.  Once I added a city water hook up, the fresh water was taken care of, now the only hassle to deal with was the holding tank. Though this gives you a good excuse to take the boat out: "Gotta' go pump out so I might as well take her for a sail."

Sincerely,
Russ Duff
Catalina 38, Hull #112
"AVANTURA"