[C38] Maybe a C-38

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Wed Dec 17 10:32:13 EST 2008

Hello Mike and Buck,

Our C38 is our first big boat. My family and I put 1000 miles under the
keel last Winter. Then I put another 1000 miles under the keel bringing
the boat up the East Coast last April. Then we spend another five weeks
aboard as a family this Summer past.

Love love love our boat. Great sailer and a great value. Good looking too!

-D