[C38] Maybe a C-38

Mikenolen at aol.com Mikenolen at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 11:12:15 EST 2008

David, excellent. Looks like my next big decision will be Great Lakes,  East
Coast, West Coast. Also, were you in the intracoastal or did you do  any off
shore on your trip up the coast? I think I read that you did go off  shore, but
I've been reading so much it starts to run together.  Thanks.

Mike and Buck  (pup-1st mate)
S/V The Great Escape
Dock 300 slip 317
Lake Pueblo,  Co

In a message dated 12/17/2008 8:32:56 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,