[C38] Maybe a C-38

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Wed Dec 17 18:09:13 EST 2008

Off the 1000 miles, about 600 were along the coast and 400 were in the
ditch. Our coast jumps were: Sapelo to the Wynyah River; Masonborough to
Beaufort; Norfolk to Barnaget Inlet (pants shitting bar passage!) and
Barnget Light to Montauk. (on the beach the whole way in a strong
Nor'wester.)

There's lots of sailing to be had in the ditch. We only burned about 15
gallons to get home. It was a great trip!