[C38] Good Foul Weather Gear

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Thu Dec 18 23:05:04 EST 2008

Larry,

My wife and I both have the generic West Marine gear albeit it is very old, but in good condition.  I would not recommend it, I have noticed everytime we use it that we get wet,(even when it was new) not soaked like a leak but damp all over, it dries out very quickly when the weather stops but what good is that? I would recommend steering clear.

Steve
Peregrine #312
Seattle (where it rains an awful lot)