[C38] Fuel Filters

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Jan 4 03:13:52 EST 2009

About August or so I posted a string about tank polishing, somebody suggested a fuel funnel/filter I thought it was Maui or Bahama or something similiar.   I couldnt find it in the archives and havent had any luck googling.  At the time time I bought the cheap Racor plastic one.  works fine unfortunately becasue of its design it leaves about 3/4 of a cup of fuel in the bottom to be disposed of after filling up.   The other one cost about $50-75 and doesnt have the problem with residual fuel.  Anyone know what Im talking about?  would love to pick one up.  Thanks.

Steve
Peregrine #312
Seattle