[C38] furnace

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Jan 4 02:22:55 EST 2009

Paul,

We have a Webasto forced air heater, and as Tom T. said about the hydronic systems ours also has a fuse located in the circuit and they installed ours under the galley.  The reasoning for the fuse is that since our system is not connected to a breaker (so that you can not shut it off by accident before it finishes its cool down cycle) but instead directly to the battery.  If you can trace the wiring hopefully they placed it in a semi accesible location.

Steve
Peregrine #312
Seattle