[C38] cutlass bearing strut

bob gouley r.gouley at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 20 11:32:54 EDT 2009

     Gentlemen, when I bought my 38 two years ago I knew it had a crack in the strut and it had been braize welded.  It is still holding firm, but I would like to find a replacement strut, so I can change it out in the future.  I don`t know how long the strut is, as it is set in fiberglass. the angle of the strut is 11.5 degrees and takes a 1 in and a quarter cutlass bearing for the 1 in propeler shaft.  Any one know were I can find one of these bronze struts or something suitable as a replacement. thanks bob

r.gouley at sympatico.ca
Zephyr # 142
hilton beach marina
st joseph island