[C38] Insulation material for icebox

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:14:21 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,
I think that we had this subject a while ago but I haven't been able to
locate the file on the C38  webpage.

I remember someone mentioned that installed a new insulation material for
the Ice box  that is supposed to be a lot better than polyurethane.

Do any of you remember this material's name or brand so I can check if there
is a dealer here in Costa Rica???

I'm going to install a small Frigoboat system on the box at the left side of
the sink, which has no insulation at all, but I was looking at other options
before I buy some polyurethane spray cans at the hardware store!!

Regards,

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica