[C38] Arrow Yacht Enterprises - July 2009

empty1 at ntlworld.com empty1 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 26 18:28:54 EDT 2009

Hi Sticky.. Am available for the trip if there is still a slot.
Now I live in Westbourne a Hamble start is straightforward for me.

What are the arrangements if any for returning home from Dartmouth?

Catchee Trainee??

Attachments.....Planned 'grounding' of my baby to paint her bottom, replace anodes, etc... now back in water eagerly awaiting start of month long summer cruise August 14th.
Then some for your students....a. what happens when you do tidal sums and get them wrong
b. what happens when you forget to do them!!!!
All the best.
Mark.