[C38] sheets

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 10:54:07 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,
I'm using 7/16" sheets on my 130% genoa ( don't remember the lenght since
they came with the boat). The main sheet is 1/2", which I think is still a
little too thick for the winch on the cabin top.
I'm using 5/16" furling line on my Hood 915 roller furler. which is  not
easy ont the hands. I do have to upgrade for a larger diameter rope.

Attached is the Catalina 38 rigging check list. It has the original measures
for some of the cordage. Hope this helps!!
Regards,

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica