[C38] Main Sheet Articles

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Sep 25 02:18:19 EDT 2009

Okay its been a long time since our association has had an article in the mainsheets technical tips section.  I think that last one I saw was one Tom wrote a year or so ago.  I was thinking tonight that with all of the heat exchangers that were just replaced that it would make a good topic.  If everyone who has replaced one recently or in the past would forward to me the problems they had and the results after installation, Ill write a summary for publication.  Im also going to be doing alot of upgrading this winter, items that others have already done and can do the same type of summary on those items with your support.  So if youll email the results after replacing your heat exchngers Ill get something put together.  Thanks.