[C38] Riggers rate

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:01:50 EDT 2009

-Hi everybody ,
I was wondering how much is a riggers rate for replacing, for example, the
rigging on a C38??
Those of you that have also replaced a mast, how much did the rigger charged
for all his work (mast installation, rigging, tunning, etc)???
I just replaced the broken mast, chainplates and made all the standing and
running rigging on a friend's Hunter 37.5 , now is time to collect the money
but I hace no idea how much to charge him for the job, so I need some
examples from you guy in the US so I can have an idea...

Regards,

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica