[C38] New Owner w/ CNG question

Jay Sorensen jsorensen at novarx.com
Mon Dec 21 16:17:24 EST 2009

Greetings All.  We recently purchased C-38 Hull # 311 "Broad Reach" with
the original CNG system.  The boat is going to be a San Diego boat and I
was wonder what other So Cal owners have done to fill their tank.  Is
there an exchange site around, do you use an adaptor and fill at the
auto stations, or has everyone given up and converted to propane?  Love
the boat overall, but this CNG issue may be a hassle for weekend
cruising.  Would also like to hear from other C-38 owners in the area to
exchange ideas and information.  We can be contacted off list at
jsorensen at novarx.com

Thanks!

Jay & Dorothy Sorensen

C-38 #311 "Broad Reach"